This may be a bit of a tough subject since there are a lot of people out there who seem to think that adult dating websites are fake or that they are used to promote prostitution/escort services, but adult dating websites are actually a really good place to meet lots and lots of women
The truth is that you can play around for months and years and spend hundreds on adult dating websites without any success if you do not know what you are doing, and this is why we are here to help!
There are four main steps that you can use to help you hook up with more women:
STEP 1: SIGN UP FOR THE FREE TRIALS
First you need to get accounts with the best adult dating sites and use their free trials to snoop around the sites. Try to avoid paying anything upfront because you want to see if the girls are hot and if the accounts seem realistic.
You also want to look for sites where the ratio of men to women is good. There is no point in signing up to a site which has many guys and very few women since your chances of success on such an adult dating site are much, much slimmer.
Try to take some notes on which site you liked best based on the following (at minimum):
* How many women are registered on the site and do they look like real account?
* What is the ratio of women to men?
* How easy to use is the site that you are on?
* What profile elements are you able to see? (For example, what can you see about the girls? Are they able to provite photos/videos? Is there a messaging limit? etc.)
STEP 2: SETUP AN INTERESTING PROFILE
After you have selected the site or sites that you want to try meeting women on, you need to make sure to properly set up your profile.
This is where a lot of people can make or break their online dating success. For example, some people will put a bunch of nonsense and garbage in their profile info or they will use old, outdated, and poor quality photos. Other people will write up profiles talking about love and romance. You have to remember
that most women on these sites are also looking for casual or NSA sex and you're only going to scare them away by talking about love and romance.
There are the elements of your profile that you need to pay extra attention to:
* Your profile pictures - You need to make sure that your profile pictures are always up to date. Try to make sure that your photos are no more than 1-2 months old, and try to make sure that your photo clearly shows your face and body from the waist up. This does not mean to upload "sexy" half nude or nude photos.
You should test and rotate our your photos to see which ones get more women's attention.
* Additional Photos - Always try to include a variety of normal pictures, such is pictures of you hanging out with friends or playing a sport, going to the pool, etc. AVOID posting any nude pictures!! Even on adult dating sites, this is a bad idea. Women like what they don't see almost as much as they like what they see.
This means that they will be thinking more about whats in your pants if you don't post it as a profile picture. You always want to leave something to the imagination.
* Videos - Some of these sites will allow you to post short videos. If they do, consider putting up a short video if you talking into a webcam. All you need to do is say that you are looking to meet a normal girl who is looking to have some fun. You never want to say anything too freaky in these videos.
* About You - Try to be as truthful as possible. You may also want to try and be playful and/or bashful but the point here is that you need to be yourself. Most women are looking for a normal guy to have sex with, and not marriage or someone who is potentially creepy, so you want to be careful what you say.
* Sexual interests – Write about what you are looking for in a girl, but remember that you want to turn them on and excite their curiosity and not scare them away. Try to imagine romance novels when writing this part...not hardcore porno.
Just like you want to avoid profiles that look really fake, women want to do the same. The more real and normal you seem on your profile, the more women will respond to your message, or will even message you!
STEP 3: START MESSAGING GIRLS
Once you are happy with how your profile looks, you are ready to start contacting and messaging women. Here are some important rules to consider:
* You want to make them WANT to read your message!
Pay a lot of attention to the subject line, because that is the first thing they will see. If they don't like the subject they will just delete the message. The subject line needs to do one of three things:
* Make them laugh or giggle
* Make them curious about what you have to offer
* Be compelling
BAD - "Hey nice tits babe!"
GOOD - "WARNING: Cute Guy Alert - Wanna meet-up sometime?"
As you can see, on of these will definitely not work, while the other one is kinda silly, and rouses curiousity...
STEP 4 - KEEP TRACK OF GIRLS / MEET-UPS
As odd as it sounds, you should try and keep track of who you have contacted, as well as some information about them and information on if and when you have actually met them.
The best way to do this is to keep some sort of spreadsheet of all of the girls with some info (as odd as this sounds, it is important):
In the sheet you want to have at least the following:
* Name – The full name of the girl you messaged
* Date – The date and time you contacted her
* Replied – Has she replied to your message?
* Phone Number – If you have her number, keep it here. You don't want to have 100 phone numbers from girls on adult dating sites in your phone...
* Hooked up – Did you manage to meet with her and/or hook up? Is there potential to keep hooking up?
* Notes – What are some of the things you have talked about? What are her interests? This one is IMPORTANT! You don't want to get your girls confused...
Additional Tips and Advice:
SITES TO AVOID!
There are some sites that you simply want to avoid. For example:
Craigslist - The fact that CL is free is a bad sign. It's also dangerous to use for online dating, especially casual sex.
Free sites - It may sound odd, but you want to AVOID THE FREE DATING SITES! The reason you pay for adult dating sites is because that weeds out a lot of the bad, and it also helps pay for admins/moderators who audit and remove fake profiles etc. Just look at it this way...how many people will want to pay hundreds of dollars to maintain a fake profile?
Social Media sites like Facebook - If you don't believe this one...just watch "Catfish." Facebook is full of fake/stolen profiles. Again, you do not want to take chances on free sites or sites not intended for adult dating.
TELLING WHETHER AN ACCOUNT IS FAKE
There are a few things you can do to tell if an account is fake. This will help save you time and will also help you avoid scammers and escort services posing as dating sites.
Remember, though, that the top paid sites get screened constantly by support teams to prevent fake accounts, so they are very few and far between (again..this is why you are investing in a paid dating site to begin with!).
Here are some tips to figuring out profiles:
* Do they show their face? If they don’t show their face there is a high chance that they are escort who do not want to be identified.
* Are all of their photos sexual? Just like you added some normal photos you would expect them to as well. It's harder to fake a profile with an abundance of different pictures.
* Is she wearing the exact same clothes in all of the photos? If it looks like a photo shoot, then it is probably a fake account...
* Is their English REALLY bad? Having bad english isn't necessarily a bad thing but you need to be careful because you could be talking to a man in Nigeria...
* Did they contact you with a very forward message? If they are messaging you and they are being very direct, impatient to meet up, and forward, you can probably assume that the account is fake. Remember that even though these women on the sites are also looking for casual sex, they are still going to be reserved because they are probably getting a lot of messages from a lot of men. If they sound desperate, then something is wrong...
* Do they not own a phone or camera? It's the 21st century...pretty much everyone has a camera phone. If they don't that's because they either can't talk to you because they are not who they say they are.